A full size, shop/ sketch pencil.
- This is not a wimpy mechanical pencil, that breaks the tip constantly. I hate those darn things.
- This pencil uses beefy 5.6 mm (approx 1/4") lead refills, that hold up to real shop use.
- The mechanism grabs the lead with authority, which can be retracted for the inside of your toolbox's sake.
- A sharpener is built in to the push mechanism. Unscrew it, to access.
- I personally have one of my own, and use it constantly in the shop.
- Comes with an additional red, blue, green, and graphite lead refills.
Hand turned and finished.
Metal finish: Chrome
Size: 5 5/8" Long by approx 3/4" (widest) diameter
Weight: 1.5 oz
Includes a graphite lead installed, as well as an additional red, blue, green, and graphite lead. Accepts 5.6mm lead refills.
This pencil is engravable
The last images in the gallery are a list of the featured font styles to choose from.
A tech will contact you for your approval of the artwork, before any engraving is done.
We offer free engraving for "kid art". If a kid draws the picture, we will cheerfully engrave the pen, on us.