This is not a physical product - this is the engraving service for personalizing pens and pen stands.
One instance of custom engraving is required per item. It does not matter if the pen to be engraved has two parts to engrave, or the number of words or letters. We only charge once per physical item.
Custom engraving is available for most pens and pen stands.
The main requirement is enough room to put the artwork. Initials are a popular way to accomplish this on a pen.
We engrave text, as well as images.
More engraving considerations:
- Laser engraving burns text, or an image into the wood.
- Contrast, and all around look, is best on lighter color woods. We do not recommend engraving very dark materials.
- Less is more, so far as the number of text characters go, 10-15 is ideal. A sentence simply will not fit on a pen body. The fewer characters, the larger the letters can be.
- Pen stands are more limited about accepting engraving due to the curved surface. Pen stands with a flat area on the top accept engraving well on that flat surface.
- Most fonts engrave beautifully, but be realistic in your choice.
- You may specify a particular font, or just let a tech draw a few choices.
Before the engraving process is began, a tech will email a sample(s) of the artwork to you for your choice/approval.
- Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for engraving questions.